Australian Immigration law is a complex and dynamic area of law that is constantly evolving. We assist individuals and businesses with all aspects of migration law from assessment to lodgment. We also advise and represent clients in the event of a visa issue.
Mary Saliba heads the migration practice and is an experienced Australian immigration lawyer who has extensive experience in supporting businesses looking to sponsor employees to work in Australia and individuals wishing to visit or permanently relocate to Australia.
Our services include:
- advising, preparing and lodging all varieties of visa applications;
- advising and assisting with refusals and cancellations of visas;
- advising and assisting with citizenship applications;
- representation in litigated matters; and
- advising businesses on achieving and maintaining compliance with Australian immigration law.
We will work with you at every step of the process by assessing eligibility, providing efficient and cost-effective solutions, along with preparing and lodging visa applications.
Suite 3.02, Level 3
84 Pitt Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
84 Woods Street
Darwin NT 0800